2. They did not know to look for a kiosk in the lobby.
3. Upon locating the kiosk, guests were unclear as to how it worked.
4. To print a key, guests needed to go through a series of steps.
5. They did not receive instruction around many of these steps until arriving at the kiosk.
6. Guests needed to install the app, join Marriott rewards, connect their accounts, enable bluetooth, etc.
7. Without this knowledge in advance, the interaction became tedious.
I conducted observations and intercepts with guests across Marriott properties around their check-in experience.
I compiled key research findings and translated them into strategy.
I developed recommendations on redesigning the service, information architecture, wireframes, digital, and physical interfaces.